spin classes (Registering for block 3 of 3 Now!)
SPIN CLASSES ON-GOING!
Our sessions include expert instruction, fun music, and educational information. You'll spin on your own bike, which allows you to gain extra insight and familiarity in a safe setting. When Spring arrives, you'll be able to take your new found skills and strength outside with confidence. Sign up for spin classes today!
- Block 1 6-weeks, Nov 6-Dec 22, 2017 (Thanksgiving Week Off)
- Block 2 6-weeks, Jan 8-Feb 16, 2018
- Block 3 6 weeks, Feb 26-April 13, 2018 (FCSD #1 Spring Break Off)
- Mon 6:00 - 7:00 PM Coach Chuck Schuster Intermediate
- Tues 5:15 - 6:15 AM Coach Jen Lamb Intermediate
- Tues 6:00 - 7:00 PM Coach Chuck Schuster Intermediate
- Wed 6:00 - 7:00 AM Coach Chuck Schuster Intermediate
- Wed 8:15 - 9:15 AM Coach Jacki Klancher Intermediate
- Wed 6:00 - 7:00 PM Coach Judy Crawford Beginner
- Fri 8:15 - 9:15 AM Coach Thomas Pede Intermediate
To Sign up
- Contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone at (307) 332-2926, or in person at 351-B Main St. to reserve your spot!
- $54/six-week block
- Drop-ins are available (if there's space!) for $10/class
Beginner Spin is an hour-long session geared towards newer riders seeking greater familiarity with their bikes, position on the bike, shifting gears, pedal stroke and pedaling efficiency. We ride for the full hour and will progress toward a sustained 20-minute interval session. Beginner Spin is offered as a block of 6 sessions for $54.00, or commit to the year (three 6-week blocks) for $144.00
Intermediate Spin is an hour-long session geared toward the more experienced rider, ready to apply their skills toward a 40-minute interval session, plus warm-up and warm-down. Intermediate Spin is offered as a block of 6 sessions for $54.00, or commit to the year (three 6-week blocks) for $144.00
- Make-ups are welcome - when room is available- to help you get your 6 classes in, if you happen to miss a regular scheduled class.
Drop-ins are available - if there's space! - for $10/class.
- Class dates and times are subject to change or cancellation if needed.
Format and equipment
- Riders bring their own bikes to mount on GPS trainers. Functional road or mountain bikes are acceptable (Have your bike serviced if it is not fully operational). It’s recommended that mountain bikes are outfitted with a tread-less (smooth) rear tire, road bikes should have an old or trainer specific rear tire. Bikes can be stored at GPS for the duration of the block. Wear cycling appropriate clothing (chamois shorts highly recommended). Bring a water bottle, headband and/or towel and a great attitude.