spin classes - Running Late Fall to Early Spring
Spin classes run from November – April. Please check back then for specifics!
To Sign up
- Contact us by email at email@example.com, by phone at (307) 332-2926, or in person at 351-B Main St. to reserve your spot!
- $54/six-week block
- Drop-ins are available (if there's space!) for $10/class
Beginner Spin is an hour-long session geared towards newer riders seeking greater familiarity with their bikes, position on the bike, shifting gears, pedal stroke and pedaling efficiency. We ride for the full hour and will progress toward a sustained 20-minute interval session. Beginner Spin is offered as a block of 6 sessions for $54.00, or commit to the year (three 6-week blocks) for $144.00.
Wed @ 6:00-7:00 PM (Coach: Judy Crawford)
- Thurs @ 8:15-9:15 AM (Coach: Judy Crawford)
Intermediate Spin is an hour-long session geared toward the more experienced rider, ready to apply their skills toward a 40-minute interval session, plus warm-up and warm-down. Intermediate Spin is offered as a block of 6 sessions for $54.00, or commit to the year (three 6-week blocks) for $144.00.
Mon @ 6:00-7:00 PM (Coach: Chuck Schuster)
- Wed @ 8:15-9:15 AM (Coach: Judy Crawford)
Thurs @ 6:00-7:00 AM (Coach: Chuck Schuster)
Fri @ 8:15-9:15 AM (Coach: Judy Crawford)
- Make-ups are welcome - when room is available- to help you get your 6 classes in, if you happen to miss a regular scheduled class.
Drop-ins are available - if there's space! - for $10/class.
- Class dates and times are subject to change or cancellation if needed.
Format and equipment
- Riders bring their own bikes to mount on GPS trainers. Functional road or mountain bikes are acceptable (Have your bike serviced if it is not fully operational). It’s recommended that mountain bikes are outfitted with a tread-less (smooth) rear tire, road bikes should have an old or trainer specific rear tire. Bikes can be stored at GPS for the duration of the block. Wear cycling appropriate clothing (chamois shorts highly recommended). Bring a water bottle, headband and/or towel and a great attitude.