The Flash I is iSSi's minimalist take on the traditional two-sided clipless pedal. It performs as well on the trail as it does on the commute. - Double bushing spindle, 52.5mm - Smooth-rolling at an affordable pricepoint - SPD-compatible cleats and mounting hardware included
$125.00 - $130.00
iSSi's Trail Pedals offer bold styling, reliable technology, and a wide platform for better contact while in and out of the pedal. The Trail platform disperses pressure on your foot and provides a little extra confidence when descending unclipped. Dual-sided entry makes these SPD-compatible pedals simple to get into, while easily adjustable entry/release tension is perfect for beginners and experts alike. With triple-sealed cartridge bearings and durable chromoly spindles, these pedals will spin smoothly for countless rides. Plus, four degrees of float helps your knees track naturally during every crank revolution.
$8.00 - $8.50
- Plastic nylon molded body - Chromoly spindle - 318g pair
- One-piece ABS resin body - Non-slip rubber surface - Boron spindle - 388g pair
With loads of traction, sure-footedness, and premium control, Specialized's Bennies Platform Pedals are ready for everything from freeride madness to trail riding. They're made of a rugged, yet lightweight concave aluminum body with 24 replaceable pins for maximum grip. Durable chromoly axles and sealed cartridge bearings mean they're built to last. - 430 grams (pair) - Width x Length: 100 x 105mm - Thickness: 17.30mm in the center/19mm at each end
- Large pedal platform - Lower platform height for pedaling stability - Robust retention claws provide smooth engagement and release - Customize the entry and release tension settings - Strong, durable chrome-moly spindle with 8 mm hex wrench mount - Sealed mechanism - SM-SH51 Cleat included - 1.0 mm cleat spacer included - Binding: Dual sided - Cartridge axle - Cleat retention adjuster - Average weight: 342g - Optional cleat: SM-SH56 - Pedal Type: Off-Road (SPD)
Shimano's M520s are affordable clipless pedals that are easy to enter and exit, and built to last. They boast dual-sided Shimano SPD bindings, which make them perfect for mountain bikers or roadies who prefer wearing walkable shoes with recessed cleats. The bindings are adjustable for dialing in the perfect entry and exit tension, and they have an open, mud-shedding design that prevents clogging. Chromoly axles and sealed bearings add tons of durability. - 380 grams (pair)
- Lighter spring action version of PD-R540 - Wide platform for a more efficient transfer of power - Wide bearing placement for stable, uniform load distribution - Low maintenance sealed cartridge axle unit - Adjustable entry and release tension settings - The legacy of Shimano Design, Quality and Performance - Weight: 330 grams (pair)
Shimano's PD-R550 SPD-SL Pedals offer wide, stable platforms for great support and stability when you're out on the road. An extra-wide platform maximizes power transfer. Durable stainless steel tread plates reduce flex and pedal body wear. Wide bearing placement provides uniform load distribution for miles and miles of riding. - 310 grams (pair)
PD-R7000 NEW FEATURE - Carbon fiber reinforced resin pedal body - Wide contact area - 265g/pr (25g/pr lighter than PD-5800) BENEFIT - Optimum power transfer - Lightweight - Aerodynamic image - Color: CFRP - Average weight: 265 g - Road clearance: 31° - Binding: Single Sided - Cleat included: SM-SH11 - Optional cleat: SM-SH10 / SM-SH12 - Pedal Type: Road - Reflector: SM-PD65
- Easy step in, easy step out - Lighter spring tension optimized for beginner riders - Larger entry target for easier engagement - Cascaded features from top-tier systems - Extra-wide platform transfers pedaling power efficiently - Durable stainless steel body plate reduces flex and pedal body wear - Sealed mechanism - Single Sided Binding - Cartridge axle - Cleat retention adjuster - Average weight: 320g - Road clearance: 30 - Cleat included: SM-SH11 - Optional cleat: SM-SH10, SM-SH12 - Pedal Type: Road
Shimano Ultegra R8000 pedals. - Pro-level performance and lightweight for the enthusiast - The legacy of Shimano design, quality and performance - Carbon-composite body - Extra-wide platform for a more efficient transfer of power - Adjustable entry and release tension settings - 4mm longer axle available - Low stack height - 0.7mm lower than PD-6800 - Model Number: PD-R8000 - Series: Ultegra - Pedal System: SPD-SL - Average Weight: 248 grams
Giant's AC Pedals are ready for all conditions! These single-sided platforms feature aluminum bodies and cages for low weight and durability with chromoly axles and quality bearings for excellent performance. They accept toe clips and straps (sold separately). - 238 grams (pair) - 9/16-inch spindle
Giant's City Pedals Sport add a touch of class to your city bike. They boast light and durable polished-aluminum bodies and polypropylene cages. And there are co-molded thermoplastic elastomer treads for a great grip. You also get strong chromoly axles, quality bearings, and reflectors for visibility. - 335 grams (pair) - 9/16-inch spindles
$8.00 - $9.00
Giant's Nylon MTB Pedals feature durable steel axles, quality bearings and tough nylon bodies with teeth for a great grip. There are also reflectors for visibility.
Giant's Original MTB Core Platform Pedals are a treat for your mountain-riding feet. The wide, stable aluminum platforms have a scalloped shape with 10 replaceable and adjustable traction pins for an awesome grip. And, for excellent durability, there are heat-treated boron steel axles and quality bearings. - 9/16-inch spindles
With the addition of the DEFTRAP pedal, we sought to revolutionize the expectations for nylon composite pedals. Built around a true concave profile, the top-tier nylon and glass fiber composite material creates a pedal that feels unlike anything on the market. With a focus on ride quality, increased foot support, added stability, leading traction, and the ability to skim over rocks all offered in 10 colors, the DEFTRAP will challenge you to rebel against the conventional perception that a value pedal cannot rival the best pedals on the market. - All-new pedal design inspired by the world-renowned TMAC pedal - Injection molded nylon fiber composite body - Premium nylon glass fiber composite material is 28% stronger than nylon composite used by most leading brands - Nylon glass fiber blend does not get hung up on rocks - Non-offset symmetrical design gives the rider perfect weight distribution across the pedal, creating a very stable platform through rough terrain. - Large 113mm L x 103mm W footprint - True concave pedal body profile - 1.5mm of concave shape in the pedal body (per side) - 18mm thick at the center - Best-in-class 10 pins per side (8 replaceable steel pins, and 2 fixed nylon pins) - 2 sealed bearings with oversized DU bushing design is robust and reliable - Open channeling for optimized mud and snow shedding capabilities - Not the average plastic disposable pedal...the DEFTRAP Pedals are fully sealed, rebuildable, thin, and offer the same or better grip in comparison to a traditional aluminum pedal - Brilliant design for all types of riding (Trail, Enduro, Downhill, Dirt Jumping, Commuting) - 391 grams per pair
Stomp pedals feature a truly concave shape and proprietary pin profile, making these a leader in traction and feel. Fully extruded and CNC-machined to be the ultimate off-road pedal for everything from an all-mountain ride with friends to enduro racing. Available in two sizes, Standard for most riders, and an XL version for folks seeking the maximum contact patch. - Bushing & double bearing spindle configuration - Full-length chromoly spindles for durability - 44 iSSi concave pins (11 per side) and installation tool included - Platform size: 120 x 102 x 18mm (XL) - Platform size: 120 x 95 x 18mm (Standard) - 64.5mm spindle length (XL) - 57mm spindle length (Standard)
iSSi's Trail Pedals offer bold styling, reliable technology, and a wide platform for better contact while in and out of the pedal. The Trail platform disperses pressure on your foot and provides a little extra confidence when descending unclipped. Dual-sided entry makes these SPD-compatible pedals simple to get into, while easily adjustable entry/release tension is perfect for beginners and experts alike. Plus, four degrees of float helps your knees track naturally during every crank revolution.
- Weight: 220g - Body: NEP Injection-Molded - Spindle: Cromoly - Bearings: 3 Cartridge - Springs: SWP - Q-Factor: ±53 (mm) - Cleat: XPEDO THRUST 7 (6º Float or Fixed)
- One-piece resin bodies - Barefoot-friendly rubber surfaces - Boron-steel axles - No reflectors - 400 grams/pair
- Galvanized steel pedal body - 2-piece block platform - Boron axle - Plastic blocks w/ integrated reflector - 553g pair
- Rubber platform increases comfort and grip - With reflectors
- Wide, self balancing exerciser pedals with a boron axle - Durable polypropylene composite body - 155 x 160mm platform size
- One-piece resin body with rubber surface for grip - Boron spindle - 400g pair
PD-EH500 pedals FEATURE - One side SPD, the other side flat - Light action binding makes frequent stepping-in & out easier - Better grip on flat side for wet condition BENEFIT - Convenient road touring pedal - Optimized for urban riding - Multi-condition - Best match with CT or MT shoes
- Enhanced pedal-to-shoe contact area with mud-shedding profile - Wide bearing placement for rigidity and uniform load distribution - Slimmer, weight-optimized axle with 2 length options - Low platform height for pedaling stability - Lightweight, 310 g (11 oz.) per pair - Slimmer axle housing better sheds mud and debris - Binding Dual Sided - Cartridge axle - SM-SH51 Cleat included - Cleat retention adjuster - Offset binding - Sealed mechanism - Average weight: 310g (Short axle type), 314 g (Normal axle type) - Optional cleat: SM-SH56 - Pedal Type: Off-Road (SPD) - 3 mm shorter axle available. 1.0 mm cleat spacer included
Power Grips Sport Pedal Kits include black Power Grips attached to a pair of quality, metal cage pedals. - Offers increased pedal power and exceptional durability at a low price point - Pedals feature a resin body with steel cage, ball and cone bearings, forged spindle, and a wide platform - The pre-set adjustable bracket easily adjusts to fit different shoe sizes with a Phillips screwdriver and 8mm wrench - 9/16"
Different rides call for different footwear, which is why MSW's CP-100 Platform and Clipless pedals accommodate any shoes you've got. On one side, you've got a stable, wide platform to accommodate street shoes, and on the other, you've got an SPD-style clipless pedal that accommodates your favorite mountain bike shoes. The spring tension on the clipless side is adjustable so you can customize how much pressure it takes to unclip. On the trail or on the pavement, the CP-100 is a versatile, stable platform.
- Great for safely carrying bikes on rear-mount car racks, preventing damage to car or other bikes - Pedals fold up vertically, providing for easier bike storage - All alloy platform, usable on both sides. Includes reflectors
Page 1 of 3 Next page